Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

Tautphas Park




Last week, we took Lily to Tautphas Park's "new" playground. She had a blast! We didn't get many pictures because the place was packed. I did get this one of her on the spinney chairs. If you look close at the second picture you can see how dizzy she was. Right after I took this picture she got out of the chair and tried to walk. She literally just fell sideways onto the ground. We laughed very hard. Lily didn't think it was all that funny. ;)

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE that park. Let's really go sometime. Now that a lot of our crazy things are over we might be able to pull it off.

Deanna said...

That is Tanner's favorite place as well...we'll all have to get together and go!

Erinn said...

Looks like tons of fun!

Elena said...

I've never been to that new park. I keep seeing fun pictures of it on blogs though. I'm going to have to try it out before the summer is over.

The Gould Family said...

Oh my, that would make me dizzy too! you can see the look of dizzy on her face in that pic. for sure. lol.
I didn't know they had a "new" park.. we went up there a little while ago, not knowing anything about tautphaus park, just that it was called a park and we thought it would be big and grand and it was like so nasty, we didn't even get out of the car. You'll have to tell me where the new area is, sounds like fun!

Jessica said...

She is so cute! I love that park, I'm glad they finally built a new one!! I stole the crockpot recipe from you and it was really good, I put it on my blog, I hope you don't care.

Matt and Jen said...

wow! I've never even seen one of those chairs! I want to try it!