Tuesday, July 1, 2008
The application is in!
A few months ago I blogged about an apartment that Russ and I wanted to move into. We just didn't know if it would hold out until August 1st when our current contract runs out. Well, the good news is that it has held out. Yesterday, we finally finished filling out all the paperwork and went and turned it in. We are supposed to hear back next Monday whether we get in or not. It is one of those low income complexes, so you have to fill out about 20 pages of information and then they have to verify it all. That is why it will take so long to get back to us. Whether we get in or not we will still be moving. We have already given our landlord our 30 day notice. This is a very bittersweet moment. It will be so nice to get into a nicer/bigger apartment, but I HATE to leave our ward. It has been such a wonderful ward. I have made many friends in it. Russ and Lily have made some good friends too. One funny thing about this whole move is that, I told one person about 2 months ago that we MIGHT be moving. Since then it has gotten around the ward pretty fast that we are moving. It makes me laugh! So keep your fingers crossed for us that the application will get approved. I don't want to try and find another apartment on such short notice, especially since we have been waiting so long for this one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
good luck, we'll be praying for you.
if you get it will you be moving at the end of July? will you be okay moving with a new baby? Let us know if you need any thing.
-cori
Good to hear it from your mouth this time. So funny how things spread like wild fire. I'm sad you're moving too. What will nursery do? :) But I am glad that we've been able to connect by this blog and hope you will continue doing it and we'll stay in touch.
Post a Comment