I am: quiet when others talk
I think: about the future way too often
I know: one day I will grow up
I want: to own a house
I have:
I wish: I could get all my mommy chores done
I hate: when people make fun of others
I miss: my brother
I fear: not being a good enough mom to my children
I feel: hot, I should turn on the A/C
I hear: Lily playing with her toys
I smell: Spay 'n Wash on my hands, just had to clean up another poo-poo!
I crave: Dr. Pepper
I search: for a good book to read
I wonder: if I will ever have a clean house
I regret: dating before college
I love: my hubby and my girls
I care: what others think about me
I always: wear my seat belt
I believe: in Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ
I dance: with Lily
I sing: for the fun of it!
I fight: with my sister
I write: to express my feelings and leave something behind for my posterity
I lose: my temper very quickly! (Dang red hair!)
I win: sometimes
I listen: to others
I never: "stop and smell the roses" enough
I am scared: of losing a child both short term and long term
I need: new clothes
I am happy about: being happy. It has been way to long since I've been truly content.
I tag: anyone who hasn't done this and wants too. It is fun thinking about all these things. You should try it!
1 comment:
Thanks for playing!
Post a Comment