Lily's birthday was yesterday (July 28th). I can't believe she turned three! It really doesn't seem like that long ago that she was a baby. Oh well, we all have to grow old one day! Here is her birthday in pictures.
Making and frosting Lily's "Cassie" cake.
Two views of the finished cake
Lily with her presents
Chutes and Ladders. Daddy insisted on buying her this!
Her new birthday outfit. Too bad she won't be wearing the pants for two more months!
Grandma Lala and Papa Joe gave her a scooter
Markers and colored pencils for my little artist! There was a coloring book and a smock as well, but she didn't hold it up for the picture.


Ohhhh! What's in there?
It's a Strawberry Shortcake Doll!
I always have to get her something "boyish" so she won't be too girly! Actually, she loved my family's old school car garage at mom and dads house so we decided to get her her own.
Singing happy birthday at her "Dragon Tales" party. The party consisted of some of Lily and our friends coming over for cake and ice cream. Stupid me, forgot to take pictures. I only got pictures of her back blowing out the candles. Not my best picture taking moment!
Blowing out the candles!
6 comments:
Wow!! I love that cake!! You're a great mom. My mom used to make cakes like that. I hope that I can be as crafty as you guys! You look great by the way! Love you.
Awesome cake!
Very impressive cake! I love the recipes you post - thanks a ton for the new ideas!
Happy Birthday Lily!! You did an awesome job w/ the cake!
That is such a cute cake! You did an awesome job! Were you a cake decorator at some point in time? Happy Birthday, Lily!
What an awesome cake! You're mighty talented. Looks like Lily had a great day.
Post a Comment