Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Memories

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3. Make sure and check below this for current posts. I've pinned this to the top of my blog for awhile so it doesn't get buried.

7 comments:

The Gould Family said...

I remember when Roger set me up on a blind date w/ Andrew and he and Jess were suppose to go with us, but they got in a fight and broke up or something like that, and so at the last minute Roger made you come with us as his date and we went to Applebee's in Idaho falls. I remember feeling so self conscience the whole time, and I was so sure that Andrew was wishing you were his date instead of me b/c you were so much prettier and cooler than me!

Elena said...

I have been racking my brain to think of some fun memory I have of you. But the only thing I can think of is that when your records were transferred to our ward I was with Bro. Reese in the clerks room and he was telling me which nursery child was yours. He said her name is "Julie, but she spells it really different something like Jewel". Then I kept hearing Jewel Jones this and Jewel Jones that, so I thought Bro. Reese just didn't know what he was talking about until I finally asked you at enrichment. Now I know that it is Jew-eh-lee! :) And I think it is such a pretty spelling.

Me and My Boys said...

hmm... which one to choose, the one where you recked pot's car, me dying your hair, going hiking up to the wind caves, you being scared out of your mind rockclimbing,almost peeing our pants at wolf man cabin, hanging out at Monkey rock, or going to Wa and hiking Mt.Shuksun... But I think my favorite one of you is, you always talking in your sleep, yelling at your elementary kids, and leading music with your feet. Good times, Good times.

Jake and Cori said...

unfortunately, I haven't had the pleasure of getting to know you that well to have a lot of memories of. You guys being in Idaho all this time. But the good thing is that you're family now and I hope, in time, I'll have many many more opportunities to get to know you better. We love you guys.
I do have many memories of you and Russ playing that game you always play. I don't remember what it is called.
-cori

Jake and Cori said...

okay, i've got a better memory of you.
you always send out those Birthday cards with a buck in them. :)
Thank you very much :)

Erinn said...

2 AM Jell-O...need I say more. OH, the good times! :)

Juli and Brett said...

I don't have this on my blog, but I thought I would post a memory on here for you. I remember people answering the phone in our Kerr Hall apartment and someone asking for a Juli or Jewelle. Then we would ask "which one?"
They would answer, "I don't know her last name, the one with red hair."
"Which one?"
"The one who spells her name like jewel."

Fun times.