Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

I've done it!


As of two weeks ago, I have officially lost all of my "Allie weight". Meaning I have lost all of the weight I gained while pregnant with Allie. I am so stoked! I hope I can keep it off! My next goal is to lose all my "Lily weight" before having another child. That is achievable right?! It is only 40 pounds. Yikes! That number sounds big. If I ever make it to that goal, I might think about trying to make it down to my pre-marriage weight. For now though I am so excited about my accomplishment and can't wait to get the ok from my doctor to do more exercise than just walking! (Leslie, I borrowed your picture....hope that is okay!)

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Congrats! I would love to get to pre-baby weight at all! Way to Go!

stevie kay said...

Way to go! It took me at least five months to lose all the weight from Landon and I shudder to think what I'll look like after another one since they say it just gets harder and harder to lose! That's so amazing of you!

Elena said...

Way to go!!! I have a terrible time trying to lose weight. I'd have about 40 lbs to get to my pre-baby weight too. I'm not even trying for that. I'd settle for half. Best of luck at getting some more off.

Manndi said...

That's fantastic! 15 months later I'm close to having my Zeke-weight gone, and then we'll try for another 10 pounds to get back to my best weight ever.

Keeping Up With the Joneses said...

Good luck on the weight loss. I have not been doing so good this week on exercising. Maybe tomorrow will be better. I hope one day to be back down to my "ideal" weight.

PS: I love the picture! ;)