I just wanted everyone to know that Russell picked out this template. I feel bad at times that our blog sometimes looks a little "girly". So I let him pick out what 4th of July template he liked. I think he did a good job :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think the layout is very appropriate. :)
Answers to your questions:
Yes, everything was free - that's the only way to go! The kit is called Deliriously Denim and is really fun. It was a Father's Day freebie, so I don't know if you'll still be able to find it.
I'm forcing myself to learn PhotoShop (a)because I need to and (b)once you get it down it's SO much easier than using Word - which is what I would normally have done... After all, that's sort of what PhotoShop is built for. :)
We will be so sad to see you guys leave! It is crazy how fast news travels...Especially big news like yours! We hope that you get into the apartment you want - We will still have to get together to do stuff!
2 comments:
I think the layout is very appropriate. :)
Answers to your questions:
Yes, everything was free - that's the only way to go! The kit is called Deliriously Denim and is really fun. It was a Father's Day freebie, so I don't know if you'll still be able to find it.
I'm forcing myself to learn PhotoShop (a)because I need to and (b)once you get it down it's SO much easier than using Word - which is what I would normally have done... After all, that's sort of what PhotoShop is built for. :)
Love the layout!
We will be so sad to see you guys leave! It is crazy how fast news travels...Especially big news like yours! We hope that you get into the apartment you want - We will still have to get together to do stuff!
Post a Comment