Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Febreze it!

Ever since Allie was born this has become my best friend again. The reason being is that Lily isn't doing so well with her potty training again. Many accidents are happening on the floor. Since I don't have a carpet cleaner, I have to clean it up the old fashioned way. In other words, scrub, scrub, scrub with a rag and spray this stuff on so it doesn't smell bad. I pray this stage ends soon, so I can put my best friend back in the cleaning closet!

1 comment:

Erinn said...

YUCK!! I hear ya. I'm in the process of potty training Abby. It is NOT easy!! I guess I'm a mean mom, but I make her clean up any accidents. Then I go back over them to make sure they're REALLY clean, but that means she gets the grossest (is that a word??) part of the work! :)